Good tires for a "Doodle Bug" or ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Good tires for a "Doodle Bug" or ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 06:30 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 06:51 pm:

Les,

Those are great! Similar to Dunlop vintage motorcycle tires I found for one of mine. Can you post details on them (size, brand, model #)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

These are Firestone 4.50 x 21. Made in Canada. They are old, but are not showing their age. Not NOS, but really nice and not very used. I have another pair that are considerably more "used"!!!
I have been "inventorying ".
I have a narrowed TT rear axle (ex snowmobile). My 2 cylinder Medicine Hat foundry 1/2 T engine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

Those would be wicked rear tires on a hill climber!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

At least on a dirt track!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

Man, I'd love to have a set for my WWI military vehicle Model T. Motorcycle tires are the look, but too narrow and too low profile.
I'm still looking for something.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 - 09:37 pm:

Les - sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration