Old photo bad luck today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo bad luck today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:46 pm:

Can ya say "well poop"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 04:49 pm:

My dad told me that when he was in College, he had a collision with a trolley. The trolley won! That was when his father bought him a brand new 1929 Model A.

I don't know if that happened here. Probably here the tie rod broke. Looks like an easy fix.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

I have this poster hanging on my shop wall. It was part of a set available a few years back.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration