Old photo camping with the wife

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo camping with the wife
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 02:49 pm:

Looks like she has plenty of extra dresses along.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 04:46 pm:

Whatever that is hanging in the middle looks like a fish!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH from Houston, TEXAS on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 04:58 pm:

is she crying?...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 05:37 pm:

Looks like to me she's watching him scramble some eggs. Or making some hash?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Spies - Ft. Walton Bch,FL on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:28 pm:

No, shes texting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

Now that's a tool box

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:40 pm:

Norm,
Perhaps you been exposed to all the smoke from the brush fires in Cal or your smoking something different then me but I looked at this photo for quite awhile and I can't see a fish! :-)

Look at the truck frame how it slides out the back to be a work table or kitchen. There you go Dean, you need that for your camper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:55 pm:

It looks like an old-style wire hanger with paper made over it to keep rust stains off of the fabric. Not a fish.... She looks like she is looking at a ketchup bottle held on its side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:34 pm:

Looks like he added an electric tail lamp to the original equipment kerosene lamp.

There's a battery somewhere on that '15/'16.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Trumpy on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

Looks like my wife accessing the internet on her cell phone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 09:22 pm:

". . . there's a battery somewhere . . ."

Not necessarily - electric tail light can run off the mag just like the headlamps. I reckon they're loaded plenty heavy as it is without packing a battery too !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 12:11 am:

What is going on with her hair .... is she wearing a tubular mohawk ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 07:54 am:

There should be a second photo from a different angle if I remember correctly.

Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

The slide out is pretty cool, but think of the dust that thing would collect....that'd put some grit in your grits....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration