Michelle Miller(Eyre)1967-2016

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Michelle Miller(Eyre)1967-2016
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 05:21 pm:

My sister was killed in a car accident. She was a very active Model T person. It happen last night in NC. She was very active in the MTFCI years ago. I will miss her terribly. With tears I say I wish we had one more Model T ride together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

So sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 05:41 pm:

That is very sad and Mary and I have her in our prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

Please accept our condolences and will remember her in our prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

Hope and prayers to your family and her friends...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Barr on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:05 pm:

Mark, So sorry for your loss. Michelle was a lot of fun on Model T Tours. She will be missed. Let your folks know you will be in our prayers.

John Barr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:19 pm:

Oh no, so sorry to for your and your family's loss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:24 pm:

Mark, we are so very sorry and echo what John Barr said above. Model T Flivvers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:25 pm:

Mark, You have our sympathy and are in our prayers.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:25 pm:

This is always difficult. Bad enough to lose friends or family when it is their time. It is especially difficult to lose someone close when it is too young. My sincerest condolences, to you, and all her friends and family.
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:27 pm:

So sorry to hear this Mark.

God Bless you & all the family.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:40 pm:

We are so sorry for your terrible and unexpected loss. Our deepest condolences to your family and friends.
Tom & Eileen Rootlieb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:06 pm:

Mark and family,
We are so sorry to hear of your loss.
Our prayers are with you and your family,
Brent & Nancy Mize

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:08 pm:

Sorry to hear it Mark!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:09 pm:

Sorry to hear that Mark
I lost an aunt years ago in a model T accident
We will keep you and family in our prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:41 pm:

Mark, so very sorry to hear of your loss. Such a shame to lose a close family member. Had to have been great to have a sister so interested in the hobby. My prayers go out to you, your family, and her family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:49 pm:

Our condolences

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:10 pm:

My condolences Mark, the rest of the family is my payers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

Horrible news, so sorry, prayers go out to you & your family!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

The Eyers have our deepest symphony.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

Mark;

Mary, Bailey, Sloane and I are so very sorry.

Bill Everett

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:51 pm:

Mark,

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your extended family are in our thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 09:01 pm:

Mark,
Sorry to hear of your loss.may God comfort you.
Kim and Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 09:05 pm:

Mark:

I am so sorry for your loss. Renee' and I extend our deepest sympathy to you and your family. All of you will be in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 09:09 pm:

Mark
My Prayers are with you and your Family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 09:17 pm:

Very sorry to hear this Mark. Please accept my condolences.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 09:35 pm:

Sad to read this news. She was same age as myself.My condolences

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 09:39 pm:

Words are not enough during a time like this.
My condolences.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:45 pm:

Sorry to hear about this terrible tragedy. Your family will be in my prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 11:19 pm:

Very sad to hear of your loss, my prayers are with you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul A Carreras on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 11:47 pm:

Mark, you and your family are in our prayers. Please accept our condolences. Paul and Gretchen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 11:54 pm:

Mark, I want you to know that you and yours are in our hearts...............

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 12:56 am:

Mark, Michelle and your family are in our thoughts and prayers tonight. We should all treasure every day as if it were our last. Condolences from the Barrett's in California.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 01:11 am:

My deepest condolences to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:16 am:

Mark,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:22 am:

Very sorry for your loss. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Mark,

I wish I had the words to ease your pain and that of your family. All I can say is how very sad and sorry I am to hear this news. Though it's been a few years since I 've seen her, I have always liked Michelle and have had the highest regard for her. I loved that she helped restore her T and drove it on tours. It has always been obvious that you are a very close family, which I have always liked to see. However, I know that it makes times like this all the harder. Your extended Model T family grieves with you. Please know that you are all in my prayers. May God bless you all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 11:46 am:

What a terrible piece of news. Please accept my sympathy on behalf of your entire family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 11:47 am:

Our sympathy to you and your family. Dean & Emily

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 11:20 pm:

What a terrible loss. My condolences to you and your family. May God strengthen you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 07:59 am:

Mark, I was shocked to hear the news. I thought a lot of Michelle. She was fun to be with on tours.
I show my car every year at the AACA car show in Charlotte NC. She would always stop by and see me.
You and your whole family are in Mary and my thoughts.

charlotte

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 09:47 am:

My family and I thank all of our extended Model T family for their support in this awful time. One of the things she loved about living in NC is she drive the car she helped restore longer during the touring season. Up until her car accident she was still talking about Model T's and the projects my dad and I have going on here at home in Michigan. A couple of weeks ago she was sorting out a miss that developed and called me so I could listen to it run over my cell phone. She got it by herself and her and her husband spent the rest of the day in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Stapley on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:03 am:

Very Sorry to hear this news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Stapley on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:04 am:

Very Sorry to hear this news, our condolences to Michelles family and friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 11:06 am:

She must've been a dear lady and now taken from her family much too soon. Our deepest sympathies to her husband and the Eyre family...george and stephanie

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration