Looking for a brass T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Looking for a brass T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 06:16 pm:

and I found this... http://www.oldcaronline.com/1918-Ford-Model%20T%20Runabout-Shelby-Montana-for-sa le-ID737161.htm

FOR SALE: Excellent Condition
Antique/Classic / Shelby, Montana
1918 Ford Model T Runabout in excellent condition. Vehicle has all original parts. Runs and drives perfectly. Body does have some small rust spots, nothing rusted through, also has some small scratches and small dents.

The best part - it's a steal!

1918 Ford Model T Runabout for sale by Owner - Shelby, Montana
$50,000 USD OBO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:14 pm:

Been to Shelby Montana on our way to Alaska in 2006.Sorry to say we missed the gold model T.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:30 pm:

Ya gotta dream!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

Well Tim, looks like mine is a real bargain after all!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 08:57 pm:

Once owned by Henry Ford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 10:20 pm:

I heard Brad Pit sit down...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 11:22 pm:

On the other hand there was a car show in the city park/camp ground where we were staying and i met a T man Bud Peters who seemed good as gold!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - 11:39 pm:

Sounds like some of the people I've met that swear mine should be worth hundreds of thousands just because it's rare and old. It make me think of Rick from Pawn Stars.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration