Old Photo - Winona County Picnic At Farmers Community Park,1926

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Winona County Picnic At Farmers Community Park,1926
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:23 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:32 am:

Southeastern Minnesota - Winona County's east border is the Mississippi River.

Farmers Community Park is alive and well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 10:02 am:

Sir, I have seemed to have lost my car. Attendant, Which one was it? It was the black one with the convertible top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 12:02 pm:

Field of dreams

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 03:43 pm:

Have to wonder how many still survive today??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 04:25 pm:

Our 14 T was there about ten years ago. Been there several times for family reunions. It was my dads favorite park.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 10:44 pm:

Cars of that vintage generally have an estimated survival rate of one to three per hundred. So a few of those should still exist. Ts and Buicks survival rates are higher than most.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration