Dinner site for next Fall's 2017 OCF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Dinner site for next Fall's 2017 OCF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:31 pm:

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/10/fords_garage.html#incart_riv er_index

See above link for a new restaurant being developed by Ford Land adjacent to the Greenfield Village on Michigan Ave.
Called "Fords Garage" it is a chain out of Florida and is Model T themed.

Maybe we could have a Saturday evening Forum get together there the weekend of the OCF?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 09:43 pm:

That will be something to see when it's completed!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, October 20, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

The people we parked next to told us about Millers Bar and when we got in we see several OCF people already there!Great burgers but no plates. It look's like a fun place! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

This looks like a great place to eat and soak up some Ford atmosphere too.

Jon Crane, On Saturday Evening at the OCF is the gaslight parade. I like the idea of eating at this new restaurant, but don't want to miss the gaslight parade. Maybe Friday evening would be better, or a Sunday breakfast?

Your thoughts?

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 06:34 pm:

From the looks of the restaurants in Florida, it looks like a neat place to go eat. I think I will go there for dinner on Sunday night after OCF wraps up.
I liked it when the Piquette Plant had the Friday night dinner before OCF started! It really got you geared up for it...... I really miss that.

Willis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration