Engine shop-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Engine shop-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

Not Ford but of the era.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Holmes, Mississauga, Ontario on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 02:37 pm:

Guy on the far right is a 'Keener"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 02:49 pm:

OK. I'll bite. What's a "Keener" ?

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

I think he's the only one who didn't stop and pose. Just kept on working - keen to keep his job?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Holmes, Mississauga, Ontario on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 03:16 pm:

That's what I meant or "teachers pet"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 03:21 pm:

Hmmm,....must be an ol' "Mississauga" Indian term, huh? Kinda' like our Indian (or,more properly,...."Native American") term,..."skookum"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jamie Holmes, Mississauga, Ontario on Friday, October 21, 2016 - 03:29 pm:

Harold, probably, lol
Mississauga is named after the Native tribe that was living/hunting near the shore of Lake Ontario at the mouth of the Credit River when the early settlers arrived.
I tell people that the modern translation of Mississauga means 'Land of many furniture stores'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:15 am:

I spent a little over a week running between Mississauga, ON and Oswego, NY doing some consulting work for Alcan Aluminum. The last day I past through the boarder coming back took over two hours. They did everything except strip search me. They must have thought I was running drugs or was a corporate spy. I entered Canada and left every day. I had a brief case full of Alcan documentation as part of the job. After they finally realized most of it came from the office in Cleveland and made a few calls, they let me go. Man I was scared the whole time. I thought I was going to be locked up over the weekend. I haven't been back to Canada since.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:27 am:

Wow. And have your heard about those Canadian jails ? The little stream running through the one big cell ? Drink from one end, and . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 01:46 am:

Overland training/garage? 1915 or so... ?
There's a frame arch and a headlamp mount to the left.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 07:18 am:

no not overland!!!! charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration