Old pic, Rabbit hunting in a T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old pic, Rabbit hunting in a T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:58 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 04:22 am:

Hasenpfeffer?

Who says you can't learn anything by watching Bugs Bunny?
Besides, I may vote for either Bugs or maybe Daffy Duck next month.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Howard ( Australia) on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 05:55 am:

Is that a NZ photo Kevin?...I have seen similar pictures taken In Australia in the Rabbit Plague days ('20's and 30's) when they were a huge environmental problem, before Myxomatosis was introduced. We still have outbreaks of infestation, and I was talking only recently to a Ranger who was concerned at reports of feral rabbits in my own area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 08:13 am:

Thanksgiving Dinner Yummm yum! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 05:14 pm:

I'm not sure Tony, if you see my other post about the Grocery Van I found on display this pic was pinned inside the cab so I took a shot of it. Hence I have no background.
It's probably taken in New Zealand as we had and still have in our area a huge rabbit problem as Myxo has never been introduced into NZ. I drive over 200 K's every morning and see 40 to 100 in the first 70 K's before sunrise on the side of the road every morning.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration