Some kind of hub cap wrech, can anyone tell me for whay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Some kind of hub cap wrech, can anyone tell me for whay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

I found this wrench in one of my sheds, but have no idea for what, I thought I would share this with the forum for all the knowledgeable on cool parts, thank you, Bob

also cool step plate, all I can find on this is it looks to have come from the dealers, check it out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

I think the wrench fits a Hudson.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

Looks like that wrench will fit the top of a beer bottle to me!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:30 pm:

Looks like it, any idea of the year? Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 03:00 pm:

Appears to be 15-22 aprox. Here is another tool on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.tv/sch/eBay-Motors-/6000/i.html?_sop=2&_nkw=hudson+hubcaps&_mPrR ngCbx=1

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration