Slide show

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Slide show
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:34 pm:

Went to a car show today and took some pictures. Couple interesting T's there. I turned the 65 pictures into a slide show and tossed in some music as well. If anyone is interested there is a link on my website near the top. www.tfoye.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 02:57 pm:

Nice. That brings up a question.
We're the improved cars with green engine equipped with a black hogs head?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 05:06 pm:

1927 at the Henry Ford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 10:55 am:

My guess is black pan and hogshead but I wasn't there when they made them so it's just a guess.

My favorite parts of yesterdays show were the overhead T with all the accessories on it, and the steel spoke wheels on the fiat.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration