San Diego Speedster run

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: San Diego Speedster run
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Here are a few pictures taken yesterday of the speedsters lined up at Jacumba,Ca. This town is right on the Mexican border about half way between San Diego and El Centro. There were, if my count was correct 12 cars competing. Today was the actual run and results to be announced this afternoon.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:20 pm:

Norm, Thanks so much for the pictures.

Let us know who the winner was and about any break downs if there were any when you get back home. I'm sorry I missed the run this year. Sounds like you drove thru some fun country?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration