NEED HELP WITH 1925 MODEL T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: NEED HELP WITH 1925 MODEL T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 08:48 pm:

I am looking for as much information as possible on the following Model T. Anyone seen anything like this?
Model T
Model T pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 08:58 pm:

It looks good until you see the mini wheels and fenders. Appears to be a 26 - 27 based on the coil box location.

If it were mine I would be working on finding appropriate fenders, running boards and wheels. It will be an impressive rig once those things are corrected.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:15 pm:

Can't the current owner provide information for you?

My guess is the body came off another vehicle - late 1920s/early 1930s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:19 pm:

Maybe it was a rail car at one time, and somebody removed the railroad wheels and put on the small tires?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/571734.html?1442582751

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/29/23673.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

It looks like a 26-27 that's been highly bas... er...customized with lots of non-T alterations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, October 23, 2016 - 09:45 pm:

Early Armored Car?? :-)
Those wheels are ALL wrong! I was thinking RR car too.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration