Model T Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

Model T Touring or, Beep, Beep how do I get this car out of second gear?

Had a great time Sunday 10-23-2016 touring with members of the Central New Hampshire Model T Club

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bxrctN953s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Monday, October 24, 2016 - 09:39 pm:

Thanks Warren. Always enjoy you videos and seeing pretty parts of the country. Regards, Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 09:12 am:

Great vid Warren! I gotta PM you later on with 60 questions of your video expertise!
The "other Tim" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 09:41 am:

Good camera location. I think it might be even better a little bit to the right, just inside but still to the driver's left. That would move the pillar to the left and frame the picture through the windshield more, which would allow a better view of the road ahead.

I really like the picture quality you get with the Go-Pro. I notice there's no wind noise. How did you manage that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 01:42 pm:

Wind noise?? In a stock model T? Must be driving into a head wind. . . .
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

Wonderful video, If I still have my T in a month or so I want to do the same thing here in Florida to help the northern guys through their winter!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 11:12 pm:

We did enjoy a really nice tour planned by club member Steve Sanborn. The day started out cloudy, chilly (38 degrees when I left Keene at 7:00), and Very Windy. The clouds eventually parted and then left altogether. The temperature did rise to just 50 or so, but the strong wind never subsided. Some of the wind gusts could almost move your car into another lane and those of us with our top up felt the full force of the "drag chute" effect. We all commented on the significant slowing of forward movement caused by strong headwinds.

We started with nine Model Ts and one Model A. One club member joined us for a portion of the first half of the tour and another member tried to meet us for our lunch stop, but we never crossed paths; sorry Phil.

Warren's car was decorated for the Season.

At one of our stops.

The strong and chilly wind caused the folks in open cars to wear warm coats, gloves, headgear which covered the ears and a couple of snowmobile suits were seen. The drivers of enclosed cars were dressed more lightly.

We all enjoyed colorful foliage, scenic vistas, and comradery. Some of the cars enjoyed collecting leaves.

All cars performed flawlessly; no hoods were opened, no tools were reached for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 08:01 am:

Bill Harper, thanks for posting your comments and photos. It really was a great tour and we traveled over some wonderful Model T roads. Thank you, Steve Sanborn, for hosting another great tour!

Happy Motoring,

Warren

Bill Harper
Paul LeBlanc's 1916 tourig
Steve Sanborn and Tom
Nancy Clark, visiting with Sandra and Ken LeBlanc
end of a great tour thank you, Steve Sanborn

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration