Camerons swap meet info

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Camerons swap meet info
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Cameron on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 11:28 am:

We will hold our 14th annual meet in Owatonna on November 12th from 9-3. As always swap spaces (heated/indoor also) are free but everyone must bring something to swap. Everyone's a vendor no exceptions. Hotel ten miles away. 5894 Lemond Rd.

See you then

Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 01:07 pm:

I'll be there with as much as I can fit on the trailer. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 03:44 pm:

What state ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Cameron on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Minnesota, Southern Minnesota.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

Mark, do you need RSVP? if so add me to the list, the only reason at this time I will not be there is weather. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 08:12 am:

Jerome,

Inquiring minds need to know...If there is no weather then no one will be there either because no one will exist. So is it good weather that will keep you away, bad weather that will keep you away, or fair weather that will keep you away?

Maybe perhaps it's whether your allowed or not :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 08:28 am:

Jerome and All,
Mark and his wife Sherry are great hosts and the bunch that attends the swap meet on his farm are a fun bunch. Do not forget to bring any of your T goodies that are surplus to your needs for swapping or selling. See you there. The weather is usually pretty favorable. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 11:40 am:

Wish I could go Mark, but I've been east three times this year. I think I'll stay in California! Perhaps next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 04:42 pm:

If anyone has a later style TT perch and shackle set, could you please bring them to Mark's.

Thank you in advance!

Rich C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:35 am:

Talked with Bill of Birdheaven and he is coming. Any motel info for us who come in from far far away

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Microtel is where I stay. Close and reasonable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

I could use a good usable Model R rear hub.
Rich, I should have a perch, I am not sure on the shackle though. I will look.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

One week away. Started getting things dug out today.
p1
p2
p3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 08:34 am:

BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson, Bloomington, MN. on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 08:52 am:

This is a great swap meet and the weather looks good for a change. I sold a few things on craigslist this past week, but I am bringing all left over Model T and A stuff. The '26 Coupe and chassis can't make the trip, but all Ford stuff will eventually be sold. Downsizing is a tough choice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 09:34 am:

Wish I was closer, Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 10:37 am:

Andy, what does a Model R hub look like? I have a hub that closely resembles a T hub but is little smaller. Can you post a photo? I tried to get mine out for a pic but I can't lay my hands on it at the moment. I know I still have it, though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 11:41 am:

NRS hubs are 5 inches in diameter. 1909-10 hubs are 5 1/2 inch and later hubs are 6 inch. The 5 inch and 5 1/2 inch rear hubs used a straight end axle. They have a pin hole.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

I am coming. I am looking into what to bring.

May bring these:

1916-27 Ruxell (large drum) as found 40 years ago.
Original low radiator
Round gas tank
oval gas tank
26-27 cowl mounted gas tank
1915 hood former (a bit worn.)
1915-16 steering column
starter drive

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 01:45 pm:

That is a 1926-27 Ruxell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 05:49 pm:

R. V.,

I sent you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

I will not bring the Ruckstell. I am bringing:

short radiator (might be spoken for) original Ford
round gas tank
oval gas tank
under the seat gas tank (I think it is NOS) some surface rust.
a short honey comb radiator, needs steel sides.
1918 steering column with horn button/switch combo.
starter drive.
misc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 08:29 pm:

Great time as always!

I sold more than expected, and bought a few things for the speedster and gow job projects.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, November 12, 2016 - 09:01 pm:

Pictures please!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 12:17 am:

BONELESS RIBS WERE WORTH THE WHOLE TRIP. Sorry I have no pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 08:38 am:

I didn't take any pictures, but Dean Dorholt took this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 08:38 am:

I didn't take any pictures, but Dean Dorholt took this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Sunday, November 13, 2016 - 07:22 pm:

Thanks for posting the picture Derek, I don't have good luck with the resizing thing.
I sold a few things and bought a few things and came home with a tote full of parts that was FREE! lots of nice little parts in that one.
Scored a nice steering collum with a Perry locking device with key.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration