OT - Anyone have their car in Strange Beasts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Anyone have their car in Strange Beasts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 03:31 pm:

I took my wife out to the movies last night (The Girl on the Train, a good one if you like suspicion and doubt) and before the show they had a trailer for Strange Beasts and Where to Find Them, the newest story from the world of Harry Potter. Anyways, it looks to take place in 1920's New York or somewhere similar and it looked like there were a bunch of Model Ts as background filler for the street scenes.

Did any of you on the forum have your car used in this film? I imagine I'll be seeing it sometime in November and it would be neat to look out for other members' Model Ts on the big screen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Meakin on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

I know that Neil Tuckett who is a Model T dealer here in the UK supplied around 20 cars to them which were used in the film. They then enlisted a load of drivers to drive them around, one of which was my uncle. It was all filmed here in the UK at the Warner Brothers studios in Leavesden I think.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration