I'm all set for Halloween, how about you?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I'm all set for Halloween, how about you?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 08:10 am:

After driving to Concord, New Hampshire and back yesterday, I made this video in my back yard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMuLjlvJBWo

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Warren,

I enjoyed that !

Thanks for posting,

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 12:34 pm:

Absolutely Fabulous...

Also from me... thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 01:16 pm:

Thank you Freighter Jim and Steve. I should have mentioned in the credits that the music is from Sam Levine"s Dixieland Jazz album #9 Muskrat Ramble.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Halloween special

Bill Harper, have you seen this vehicle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 09:52 am:

I love the Halloween Special and can't wait until it reaches my neighborhood!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 10:01 am:

Got the candy ready for the trick or treaters. :-)

candy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 10:15 am:

Ah, the 1 day i can walk outside and not need a costume! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 10:32 am:

I wonder if any dentists secretly support Halloween and all of the related candy consumption?

Warren, you may want to consider keeping the pumpkin decoration on the radiator to elevate the coolant temperature in this cooler weather.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 01:15 pm:

Forget the trick or treaters, give some of that Kit-Kat bar!!
You're on the "do not miss" houses list, I'll bet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 03:08 pm:

Not a Ford but ready for Halloween! Every year the original owner returns for a spin around the block!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 07:52 pm:

I've had the original owner of my '26 Touring riding with me for the past few days...

(Val, I like the cigar in your pic, a neat touch. I might do the same with my guy)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 08:02 pm:

I have my costume ready, I am a German soldier with an open chest cavity full of candy ready to traumatize children at my wife's church "trunk or treat"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration