Leona is alive and well

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Leona is alive and well
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

https://youtu.be/ilaXdlU_now Found this little '24 coupe recently which had been sitting for years. Had her running 3 or 4 days later. Click on youtube for engine running. May list in classified later. Just needed something to keep my hands busy for a few days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 01:50 pm:

That's i nice ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mosher on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 02:38 pm:

That's great !
Can you keep it on the trailer and drop I off at my house? Ha
Enjoy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

Dang, "Found"?? The only time I "find" something that nice, it's already "spoken for" or it's $$$$. And whatever I find will keep my "hands busy" for more than a couple of years!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

Get those rims zinc plated, and it will really dress up your car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 04:01 pm:

Very Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Leona is looking great !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration