Salmon River Tour Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Salmon River Tour Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 05:55 pm:

This link is to a pro photographer that went along on the Rocky Mountain Model T Club fall tour. He did some nice work here. PK

Hi T'ers haven't forgotten you folks and here's a couple links to get you going. The first one takes you to the gallery of images from the weekend. You can click on any image and pick download, if you find one of your liking. The password is salmon.

https://goo.gl/OsNsEg

The video is still a work in progress while we find some music for it. But here's the first cut, enjoy!
https://youtu.be/jMeppeZKja8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 06:06 pm:

Thanks Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Schrage -- Grosse Pte Farms, MI on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

Outstanding photos. Looks like a car was was in order by the end of that tour. Thanks. Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Schrage -- Grosse Pte Farms, MI on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 07:13 pm:

I mean car wash!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 07:59 pm:

Man alive! That's my kind of tour. Love it. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

I would have reveled in that tour!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 03:43 am:

What magnificent pictures of what looked like a wonderful tour. Thanks for sharing and I encourage all forum members to have a look at the pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 11:33 am:

I'm glad you got to tour in that beautiful area. We haven't had a T there for many years. Rich Bingham and I stopped to see Dugout Dick on one of our car trips. Dick was a hermit that lived in caves along the Salmon River for 54 years. He tended his goats and garden. He turned down an offer to be on the Tonight Show but was featured a few other places. The dredge and other pictures reminded me of how wonderful those places are.
Thanks for sharing the photos.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 12:33 pm:

Richard, was this Dugout Dick in the Shoup area? We stopped at some cave paintings from the ancient Sheep Eater people right on the river there. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 01:32 pm:

I looked this up:

"Directions: Drive south from Salmon on US 93 for about 19 miles, or north from Challis around 39 miles. Turn west, cross the one-lane bridge over the Salmon River, then turn left and drive south for a half-mile."

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/3468

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 01:39 pm:

I'm jealous! Grew up in that country, many camping , hunting, fishing trips. I recognized most of the places on the fall tour. Wish I had known about this, would have loved to join in. Who do I need to contact to join the club?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

Get with David Cooley [dcooley14@gmail.com].

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 03:56 pm:

Richard, thanks for the link. We drove right through there on 93. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 12:40 am:

Most car people think being active with old cars means spending one's weekend
sweltering on a parking lot, hoping for a ribbon ! (insert puking icon here)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration