Old Photo - Model T Era - Tupelo, Alabama

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Tupelo, Alabama
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 - 09:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 12:14 am:

Phone on the left, a very unusual looking (for the time) power line on the right.

The truck on right points out just how good looking a TT is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 12:58 am:

All early trucks are good looking in my book..but that's no TT..Look at the front springs, radiator and fenders...Chevy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 01:04 am:

I can't seem to find the phone on the left. The truck looks like a Chevrolet to me....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 04:35 am:

Fellows, I think Burger was pointing to the ugly Chev truck to show just how good looking a TT is. I'm with him.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 04:42 am:

And the telephone comment was about the lines on the left side of the street.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 08:30 am:

The Chevrolet truck looks pretty cool to me, about a 1927, I think? I like all old vehicles. I don't care who made it.

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 11:07 am:

Can't find the location, but I'm pretty sure this is Tupelo, MS, not AL. First of all, there doesn't seem to be a Tupelo, AL. Secondly, L.P McCarty & Son is a place where Elvis Presley's father worked when Elvis was growing up in Tupelo, MS.

Some of the businesses still exist, but I can't find original addresses.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 12:50 pm:

The truck on the far left with the wooden slats looks like a TT?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration