My Model T is ready for Halloween and rides for the ghouls

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My Model T is ready for Halloween and rides for the ghouls
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George schmidt on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

1924 Model T1924 Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, October 27, 2016 - 08:02 pm:

If I wanted people to. Be afraid of my T IDE take them for a ride and let them press the brake when we come to stop.
Looks great George. Proof again that a T can be used every day.
Drive safe and often

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 11:19 am:

George,

I need the diet that the guy sitting on the running board is on ....

Can you you ask him when get a chance ?

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 02:40 pm:

Guy on the running board walks into a bar...

"Gimme a beer and a mop!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason midyette on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 06:16 pm:

Just got back in from doing roughly the same thing with "Edwin", our decrepit 1927 roadster/pickup.

Jason Midyette

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 09:27 am:

My skeleton is sitting in my dining room ready for Halloween. It's for my '16. I also have a sign:

BARN FIND ORIGINAL OWNER

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 04:48 pm:

Great photos George, thanks for posting. I did a little Halloween decorating for the CNHMTC tour this past Sunday.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMuLjlvJBWo

Happy Halloween

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 04:59 pm:

Here's mine. I parked it on the lawn and gave the skeleton a Barney Oldfield cigar. The neighborhood kids showed up so I gave a couple rides. Then the parents came over and started asking my wife questions. Then other neighbors driving by slowed down to rubberneck and see what the commotion was.

Then my wife remembered the electric eye and the transformer I hooked up a few years ago and gave me an assignment to duplicate or exceed what I had set up before.

So I parked the car in the garage and dispersed the neighbors. I explained the cigar to the little kids; "He smoked, he's dead" and now I'm poking through boxes in my workshop.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration