What happened to the thread about the car in the weeds?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What happened to the thread about the car in the weeds?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 07:27 am:

What happened to this thread?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/688429.html

I can find it in a search, but not on the forum. I am curious to know what people were talking about in regards to the guy in the photo being deceased. I've seen old photos of people taken post-mortem, but they were just of the face and then some darkroom work done to put a flowered border around the face. Never heard of posing anyone in a car after death. Please explain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 07:45 am:

If you can find it in a search and it's in the current forum - then you just have to add a comment and it'll go straight to the top again, easier to see :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, October 28, 2016 - 07:47 am:

Well there was always the joke about someone wanting to be buried in their model T because they had never found a hole Lizzie could not dig her way out!! Dumb but well intended Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration