**1919-1925 Coil Box Assembly**

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: **1919-1925 Coil Box Assembly**
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 12:15 am:

This is the non-switch coil box assembly, that was on the late 1919 thru 1925.

Since I did the coil assembly, I thought I should do the thing you put them in too. Looking at the assembly I think I have to go back and darken up some lines, they look like they're getting lost in places.

If any of you guys have suggestions and or corrections, please let me know, thanks. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 03:09 am:

Martin, I don't know how you could show this, but many of our Canadian sourced coilboxes did not have the separate piece on the lid you show as 4600NLS. Rather, this was pressed into the side panel on the lid.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 04:23 am:

Allan...I'll make one that reflect that particular version if you can tell me on what years it occurs.

Here is my revised drawing with heavier lines.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 05:52 pm:

Small change, just a line weight is all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 02:14 am:

Change

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 09, 2016 - 01:38 am:

Bump, just to keep the threads together.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration