Auto Museums in Taiwan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Auto Museums in Taiwan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:14 am:

I'm in Taiwan right now on business .. but will have a couple of days off soon. Does anyone know of any auto related or technology museums in the Taipei area?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:39 am:

I think this fellow is a car collector you may be able to get in contact with. His phone number is BR549. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 11:10 am:

i wouldnt trade that for no dam mod t , i want one!!!!!!!!!!!i would drive it all over chickasha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 11:23 am:

Necessity is truly the mother of invention.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 11:44 am:

If necessity is the mother of invention then laziness must be the father. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van Evera in the U.P. of MI. on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

Cool..... Won a red ribbon at the county fair!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 12:39 pm:

Not just in Asia, it seems the homebuilt car fad has caught on in the world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mundinho Falcao on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 05:44 am:

Hi Mark,

There is a classic car show on in Taipei at the moment. You can find details here:

https://www.facebook.com/RALLY-NIPPON-IN-TAIWAN-773886132739681/

I will be in Taipei Friday through Sunday and plan to take a look. It is at Taipei Huashan 1914 creative park.

If you are around I would be happy to meet up with you.

Cheers

MF

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mundinho Falcao on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 05:50 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration