Hemmins Daily reports: World’s largest Ford museum to close, may sell entire collection at once

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hemmins Daily reports: World’s largest Ford museum to close, may sell entire collection at once
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

In case you haven't read this, I thought that some of you would like to know. According to a report on MuseumActueel.nl published earlier this month, the Den Hartogh Ford Museum in Hillegom will close December 1 with the retirement of the museum’s current director, Greske Rust. Rust, daughter of museum founder Piet den Hartogh, has not appointed a successor because, according to the report, nobody in the family has shown any interest in succeeding her.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 05:20 pm:

Thanks, Warren, but I think I beat you by about 6-1/2 hours.... :-)

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/688931.html?1477772211

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 07:30 am:

Thanks Dick, I hadn't seen your post.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration