Old Photo - The Need for "Good Roads" Butler Co., Ohio March 12th 1921

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - The Need for "Good Roads" Butler Co., Ohio March 12th 1921
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, October 29, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:02 am:

Center line stripe?? We don' need no center line stripe!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 03:45 pm:

Nothing wrong with the road. It just needs to stop raining!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 03:48 pm:

Outside of the mess of all that mud, this photo has all the elements of perfect
roads to me .... the right kind of vehicle, the right kind of barn, the right kind of
fence and to make it absolutely perfect, a chicken !

No strip malls, no fast food joints, no apartment complexes, no "gated community"
entrances .... just real life. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 05:12 pm:

Makes me think of some of the area in South Central Missouri, Mansfield, Mt Grove, Norwood, Macomb, Hartville, around Ava, my kind of area. Now most of them are a chip seal of maybe good black top. Sharp rocks and tires with a "T" shape cut in the tire and put a tire boot in there and patch the tube and be on your way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

Looks like Hershey used to look before they paved over the fields.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

No wonder our cars have been through it!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

Chicken "I ain't crossing that road."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 06:34 am:

No passing zone....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 07:32 am:

Here you are Zelda you wanted a Mud Bath here's your Bath just waiting for you! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration