Has anyone seen my car?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Has anyone seen my car?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 08:30 am:

No I have not misplaced it. I just thought that if anyone on here went to the rod-run in Pigeon Forge Tn the first or second weekend in September , you may have seen my car. It sat on a trailer in the parking lot of Calhoun's steak house both weekends. Anybody look at it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:12 am:

I somehow missed it I think. We took our 30 model a coupe this year. There was just to many new cars riding around and Saturday night at the shades of the past it rained. That's the first weekend..What color is it? We saw early t up near red light 3. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:56 am:

http://www.f100supernationals.com/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration