A must go to car show here in Florida

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A must go to car show here in Florida
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:18 am:

https://www.hemmings.com/events/detail?listing_id=48570&refer=news

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:21 am:

I'll ask my wife......but before I do where did I put that body armour :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 11:37 am:

You don't have to worry about what to wear!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

Tops down and bottoms up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R. S. Cruickshank on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

The biggest problem I see is that the vinyl seats stick to you and you end up with a funny looking pattern on your butt!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:59 pm:

With all the wrinkles I have you wouldn't be able to tell the seat pattern from my butt!

I think the ladies would be mad at each other because they would all come to the gathering wearing the same outfit!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 03:00 pm:

Think about it, there are a lot of folks in the world that you would rather not see undressed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano, Bellflower, CA. on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 03:22 pm:

Will, if you go, can you post some photos? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 03:28 pm:

As Royce points out, some people hold onto their relative "good" looks longer
than others. Most, however, lose it and are best seen with "a tarp" thrown over
them ! As my friend Tim often shouts: "Put a towel around that thing ! No one
wants to see THAT !"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 06:27 pm:

At least the young fellas will have a place to hang their hat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 06:55 pm:

Sorry Mike S, Wife said we would NOT be taking the T to that show! It would be interesting on how many do show up to it though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:30 pm:

If it's like most car shows now days, you probably won't see anything older than 1955!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

At least at that show you wouldn't worry about anything scratching the paint...

: ^ )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:05 pm:

Wonder what " BYOW " means .... ?

I have a set of buns ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 11:27 pm:

It also states 'pool'. Does that mean I will get wet or I need to bring my cue stick?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 01:20 am:

I'll have to go with Royce on this one. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 06:09 am:

BYOW= BRING YOUR OWN WRINKLES.......

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration