Ford International web site

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ford International web site
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Lautenschlager on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:30 pm:

what's up with the Ford International web site? unable to see anything about the club. it only shows an advertisement for next years Montana tour!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:44 pm:

Same for me. Their forum seems to work fine, though. I posted the issue on their forum to let them know, hopefully it will be fixed soon. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:54 pm:

They were looking for a webmaster as of last July, haven't heard if they have a new one to replace the lady that retired or not. Might be why there's some issues.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 01:40 pm:

I tried the only other link I had besides the home page and the forum, and found the same Boola Boola nonsense.

Fortunately the Contact Us link from the forum still works, so somebody there is aware of the problem.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration