OT Steve Jelf

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Steve Jelf
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 12:44 pm:

Ok Steve have you found your new dog,s name yet or did I miss it? Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

Somehow nothing so far made me say, "Yes, that's it!" So for now she's still just Puppy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 01:50 pm:

They pretty much answer to anything..especially if there's food, a tennis ball or a car ride involved. Sometimes I think our dog thinks her name is "HEY!"..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Kramer on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 02:06 pm:

Oreo? Cookie?
I think she looks like an Oreo cookie! And I am sure she is sweet!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

We had a friend who was a rescue dog lady who took in a little Jack Russell terrier, she named him Oreo. A short time after that we dog sat Oreo for a couple of weeks, and I didn't think his name befitted him so I called him Fritzie. For years after when we would visit her. I would walk in her door and call out for him "hey Fritzie" he would come running and jump into my arms delivering a fusillade of kisses. She never called him Fritzie, so I guess it was our special name, that he never forgot.

I guess the moral to the story is, no matter what you call your pooch love is all that matters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 07:26 pm:

Amen John! Too bad all humans can't display the same unconditional love to each other as does a dog does to humans. We should all take a lesson from them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

Henry?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 10:04 pm:

I didn't see the original thread on this subject, so if I am repeating the obvious here, please forgive me!
I should think - given Steve's love for the Model T - that "Lizzie" would be the PERFECT name for his puppy. Or did someone already suggest that?
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, October 30, 2016 - 11:39 pm:

Not sure if anyone has offered these 2. "Fronty" or "Rajo" If your dog is busy and fast use Rajo it if really busy and very fast Fronty.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 06:26 am:

If she's gonna ride your cars ''shotgun'' would be good...lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 07:24 am:

sparky

cranky

hub

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 07:36 am:

Since she is Steve's dog I think we should call her Mrs Thrifty. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 09:08 am:

I had an uncle that named his cat and dog, Damm Cat, Damm, Dog. When I was a kid I would hear him say come on damm dog, Time to come in the house.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:03 pm:

I once had a cat named "Dammit". "Come here Dammit!", it never did. Had a mind of its own.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:19 am:

Well Steve I think you need to name her "30 weight". Because these threads about your dogs name are getting just about as long as any of the oil threads that are posted! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 08:37 am:

Jack, that's the problem with cats. They don't listen. Or at least don't care what you're saying!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 08:43 am:

Preface anything you say to your cat with there is a dog behind you......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 08:45 am:

Diogee

Pronounced d-o-g

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 08:50 am:

Dumb@ss ....

I answer to that every time I hear it ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 05:18 pm:

Steve, my wife's uncle had an old dog named "Booger". I like that, just seemed to fit. Another option if you don't like Booger was used in a John Wayne movie for his dog. The dog he had in the movie was his 6th dog so the dog's name was "Number 6". I like that one too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 05:36 pm:

Tim Wrenn, the only trouble is if we followed the dog's lead we would have to sniff each others hinneys to make sure of who we are!.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration