Wheeler Schebler Carb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Wheeler Schebler Carb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:47 am:

I've added a link to a slide show of a partial tear down and cleaning of a Model FA2 onto my website for anyone curious about what's in one.

I'll be doing some other carbs in the future if I can get a grip on the photography challenges.

www.tfoye.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 12:50 pm:

The 2016 "Gathering of the frozen" is also in slide show form as well as the CONTEST to win a top oiler (more people need to enter - totally free).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration