Need information on transport

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need information on transport
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By robert steinmetz on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Hi I am purchasing a 1922 Model T from Janesville, Wisconsion. I would like some advice on finding someone to transport and delivered to Melbourne Fl. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 03:12 pm:

Robert,

I have replied to both requests you sent me.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 03:21 pm:

Robert,

I recently used Freighter Jim for two hauls: one from California to Texas and another from Georgia to Texas. I was very pleased with his door-to-door service. Jim may not be the least expensive option (although his rates are very reasonable given the personal level of service), but he does provide you with the satisfaction that your car is being well taken care of along the way. Try that with some of the "box store" variety transport companies. I highly recommend Jim based on my personal experience.

Regards,
Mike Hanson
Kingwood, Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 04:17 pm:

Robert, I would second mikes recommendation of Jim. I have used him and was very happy with his service. Kim Dobbins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 09:58 am:

Mike & Robert,

Thanks !

Delivered to Florida yesterday ...

Thank you Rob & Theresa ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:03 am:

Thank you Kim !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 - 10:12 pm:

Jim is our man when we need something moved. The MTFCA museum has used him many times and we have been very pleased with the results.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 09:00 am:

Jerry,

Thank you for that ....

My most " famous " or " infamous " transport for the MTFCA Museum was ......

@ http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/410201.html?1388329132

But there have been others ....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 - 05:17 pm:

Jim, I would have to agree with you. Last week I listened to Justin as he relayed a story about the old snowmobile to a couple of people. Made me not want to be there alone at night. Thanks for all you do.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration