Hershey

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hershey
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

Hershey was a stop on my fall tour. I just got home today 8,827 miles.
tr
h
Finely got to play with the goodies. The bell was an antique store find

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Wow Dean! Can you tell us what if any non-routine maintenance you had to do on your trip?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

I'm jealous.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

My wood spokes became loose. Replaced several bolts & quickpolyed the felle to spokes. Changed fouled plugs, replaced my OF carb with an NH. One flat tire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 10:37 pm:

What, Quik Polly spokes? That won't work. That's not safe....

Oh, you did that on our Model K rear wheels two years ago, and still holding strong.

Great adventure, Dean. Way to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Monday, October 31, 2016 - 11:44 pm:

Welcome Home Dean, what a trip. I enjoyed sharing a couple of those miles with you riding around Hershey. Thanks again for letting me hitch a ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy Kelly on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 04:46 am:

Cool!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:23 am:

Dean,

What is the importance or significance or collectability of the ball peen hammers?

Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 09:05 am:

Nice meeting you once again in Hershey. Now you can take a rest and ponder your next trip. Glad the E-Timer kept you going. Like those set of light rods!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 10:37 am:

Dave the hammers were cheep $1 and I am always looking fore one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 02:58 pm:

Thanks...

I thought perhaps they were a Yoder family secret to allow such long, relatively trouble-free journeys...and could not figure out how. :-)

"Collections" are always good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 03:46 pm:

Dean

How often did you change your oil in that 8000K journey?

Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 04:39 pm:

Changed my oil when I got home from Utah,before heading East. Once a year is normal for Me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration