Hysham Montama-Garage and Machine shop-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hysham Montama-Garage and Machine shop-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:53 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 09:27 am:

I thought I'd see if the building is still there, but Google Maps has no street view in Hysham.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 10:34 am:

It was still there the last time I drove through beautiful downtown Hysham a few years ago. Hysham was bypassed by the Interstate in the 70's but it is still a pretty active small town between Billings and Miles City.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 10:35 am:

If my failing memory is right it was the International Harvester agency in the 50's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 10:40 am:

If my failing memory is right it was the International Harvester agency in the 50's.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration