Old Photo - Young Lady Posing In A Coupe By The Ocean

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Young Lady Posing In A Coupe By The Ocean
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 10:28 am:

Love these old large format photos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 12:09 pm:

That is a nice composition and a great looking Lady. The Coupe is an earlier version with the bail handles and the strap window lifts. The visor addition looks much like the one used in '24-'25.
The steering wheel has what look like finger grips.
Thanks again Jay.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 03:15 pm:

Richard, I agree the composition is really great!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 03:40 pm:

Thanks Jay, my wife will love this one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 04:31 pm:

Yes Thank you Jay, I always enjoy looking at your older photos. She looks a lot like the girl in my photo taken when helping Ben Affleck make his "Live by Night" movie due out this coming January.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bBqqGnLTNo

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration