NH Carburator bowl interchange?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: NH Carburator bowl interchange?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

I couldn't find the thread about interchanging the center drain bowl to the older side drain NH or vice versa.
So I'm asking if you can do it and not cause any malfunction.

I have a good NH center drain body and a good side drain bowl I was going to add to it.
I remember that one body has the 2 notched out slots on the bottom and the other doesn't.

Thanks for any help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

Bowl will fit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, November 01, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

They interchange I just did it Sunday. Used a bottom drain. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration