Kevin Matthiesen

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Kevin Matthiesen
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Mino, near Porterville on Wednesday, November 02, 2016 - 08:10 am:

Kevin -

Do you know this Glenn Neal collection? Appears to have some interesting Model T Fords and others.

Lemoore auction

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 12:50 am:

Hi Phil, No I don't know anything about the Glenn Neal collection. I went to the auction sight and checked out the address in Lemoore Ca and I have never been there. My father passed away in 1997 and my mother had a stroke in 1999. The place in Lemoore was sold to pay medical bills and my mother passed away in 2001 so I don't go to Lemoore very often now. By the way I have the 1916 T engine that you built for my dad, it has never been started. I have it in a 1916 open express that I'm working on and hope to have it running next summer but my bad hips limit the time I'm able to work on it. We'll see how it goes. I have some Model A stuff that I'm not sure what I want to do with, I'll send you a email. Are you going to the Neal auction ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration