Old Photo - Model T Era Roundabout Fountain, Davenport, Nebraska

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era Roundabout Fountain, Davenport, Nebraska
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 11:05 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 11:43 am:

Is that English ??? ... Or was this writer a doctor ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 11:49 am:

Looks like German to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 12:26 pm:

Well that explains it. I thought I was having a stroke or something. Read the address then couldn't make hide or hair out of the note.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 01:42 pm:

Looks like it was written in Fraktur. Germany eliminated Fraktur in 1937.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration