Free starts on a magneto - A comment

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Free starts on a magneto - A comment
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 11:38 am:

It is well know that the Model T is a time machine. The free starts on a magneto are a result of energy stored in the flux capacitor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 11:54 am:

GREAT SCOTT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 11:59 am:

Time capsule? It's Not April 1.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

If I park my T on top of a magneto and I get a free start when I switch it to battery - Does that count as a free start on a magneto?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 01:06 pm:

Must be awfully strong magnets.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration