VT Speedster Project: Decision Time

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: VT Speedster Project: Decision Time
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill p on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 12:43 pm:

I need to clear out the tudor body to have room to work on the mechanicals. How would you approach this, as a whole body sell, or sell the parts separately, to insure it goes -and ideally to a club member?
(1) eBay listing - local pickup only- with no reserve, for the whole thing (body with windshield/rear/ sides glass, fenders, running boards, both doors, rear spare tire bracket, two seats, new seat springs, and trim pieces).
OR
(2) list doors, glass with tracks, back/front window, trim pieces,etc, separately and offer to ship it to the buyer. Again, all as auction with no reserve. Then scrap the shell.

I would list the ebay url in the club classifieds.

(3) I could also list the whole thing in the club classifieds with a reasonable price and reserve the right to cancel the ebay auction if I seel it in the classifieds forum. No idea what a reasonable price is, if I do this.

My goal is to have it all out of there within two weeks so I can work on the car during the Thanksgiving break. Thanks for any advice based on your experience.

Pictures are available at: http://s61.photobucket.com/user/rebooks1/slideshow/

Thanks for any thoughts. ~Bill P.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 06:46 pm:

Bill what is the condition of the body I might be interested being I have another 27 chassis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill p on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 07:35 pm:

Spencer, thanks. There are pictures at the website I included:
http://s61.photobucket.com/user/rebooks1/slideshow/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Thursday, November 03, 2016 - 08:16 pm:

Bill send me a pm on what you want for it I have a number in mind but I want to know what you are thinking

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration