Reflector Wedges

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Reflector Wedges
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 10:18 am:

I need a source for a set of headlamp reflector wedges that look like this. Langs used to carry them but they don't anymore even though the picture on the website is still up. Does anyone have a set of 3 they can let go, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 10:41 am:

Ed, send me a PM.

rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, November 04, 2016 - 01:13 pm:

message sent

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 10:56 pm:

I just sent twenty of them to Langs. I'm sure they have them by now.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration