1913 Victor sidelight question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1913 Victor sidelight question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

I have a passenger side Victor sidelight and at the rear is a red glass lense. Does the driver side have that lense also or has it got a jewel or just a steel back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

To my knowledge they both should have the red jewel. At least my JNO Browns do. Its possible Victors don't but I'm of the impression that a '13 should have jewels regardless. The '14s did not have jewels. In fact I have an excellent JNO Brown for sale without the jewel for a '14 if anyone needs one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Griffin in Brea, CA on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 06:02 pm:

Hi Tim. I need a Brown for the right side, without the integral bracket. What are you asking for it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 06:11 pm:

My E&J's both have the red jewels but they are both all brass and painted black so I am guessing were left overs from the 12 models. My car is a Jan. 13.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 07:22 pm:

Greg I sent you an email with some pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale wcisel on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 07:51 pm:

http://bid.bidnow.us/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?albrecht49/2720/2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 10:03 am:

Dale, FWIW that's an E. & J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale wcisel on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 12:51 pm:

Tim,
Yes, that's true, but maybe somebody needs it. I thought this might be as good as place as any to give folks a heads up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 08:17 am:

Dale...ahhh, good point! Dummy me was only focusing on Greg's need!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration