Link to Trent Boggess Model T Research Site

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Link to Trent Boggess Model T Research Site
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 08:57 pm:

This has probably been shared before, but Trent Boggess hosts a website with some very interesting Model T Ford research and background information, thank you Trent for all of your work! :-)

http://jupiter.plymouth.edu/~trentb/Contents.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 10:38 pm:

Thank you for posting that link.
I have a Soot Proof spark plug similar to the one shown in the section about the 1909 T.
I can email a photo to someone willing to post it here if interested.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Saturday, November 05, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

Dale, I can't post pictures, but I would like to see it. I may still have one somewhere. I had no idea it was factory or even anything special because of the nickle plating. Spark plug collectors can get nuts. I sold an Erie Railroad pipe thread plug on eBay a number of years ago that staggered me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 08:02 am:

Is this what you wanted to see?

Howard Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:56 am:

Thanks to Mark for the link and Trent for the research work! I bookmarked this one!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration