Fall Model T driving.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fall Model T driving.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 07:59 am:

Nothing beats driving a Model T in the Fall!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 08:41 am:

Its the best time to ride in our old cars. Took a T and a model A ride a couple hours before dark. A really nice day...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 08:55 am:

Except maybe driving a Model T in winter, spring, or summer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:15 am:

I really like that center shot. It's like spotting a Yeti in the woods.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:48 am:

Ed, you got that right! Nice pic with the barn and trees. We've gotten out more this fall than summer, mainly 'cause the wife can't handle the heat. I've driven quite a bit in the summer solo, but even then there were days when it was too much for me.

Steve, I agree, except for winter!! Hate the cold. Stresses my herniated disc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:51 am:

Steve, I like winter driving the best, because there are fewer vehicles on the road and that makes it safer.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 11:52 am:

I had the 24 out this morning, it was mid 40s with wind, a little cold in a touring. Might be time to get the coupe out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

The TT got dressed for fall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 12:27 pm:

I just got back from a drive in my '24 cut off touring, it was great! Not much color on the leaves this year, they seem to be just turning brown and falling off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Spainhower - Portland, Oregon on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 03:38 pm:

Last Friday, just south of Portland. A rainy Saturday, then back to sunshine today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 05:40 pm:

I see threads like this and feel sad. Our roads are so crappy here (Topeka, ks) it is just not much fun to go for a pleasant ride. So feel lucky you can do this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 06:45 pm:

Ha Dan, I drove 100+ miles today in that weather (~45 and windy) in my speedster. Must have been positively balmy in a touring! I was out with a group of mostly antique motorcycles so we were all pretty chilly and ready for some hot chili at the end of the ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 06:49 pm:

"Hey Mac; you been out here all night?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 07:14 pm:

I remember watching electric street cars in the San Fernando Valley as a young child in the mid 1950's. I think they were called the Red Line. The cars, tracks, and wires are long gone... so is the snow: the last snow like that in the Los Angeles area most have been in the middle of the last ice age!

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 08:25 pm:

I really like the looks of your motometer. I think that I'm going to get one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration