Running lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Running lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Green - So Cal on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 08:05 am:

Here's my setup that I have been using for a few years now with great success. Amazing how many questions I get about these at car shows--no one seems to know what they are. The light is a bike light and in the strap niche is a kids toy ring that has multiple LEDs that sparkle--you really see my rear end at night!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:14 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 07:33 am:

I've got some bike lights on my pickup bed. Definitely helps, since the only other light on the back is the single taillight under the bed. Do you have any pictures in the dark, so we can see how bright they are?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 09:04 am:

Nice. Visible, removable and about where you'd expect to see them. Fits the bill to a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Green - So Cal on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

No pictures in the dark but I can assure you that the bike lights and the LEDs are quite dazzling for quite a distance.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration