Lang's calender 2017 - July

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Lang's calender 2017 - July
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joerg Walther - FarFarAway (Germany) on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:18 am:

Thanks to Lang's 'we are' the July photo, means my T and me (in an attempt to show some period flair).

To those who have ordered a copy or will do so just the information that unfortunately there is a typo: my T is not '15 but a 1916 and had his 100's anniversary as you can easily see by the decoration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:39 am:

Somehow I missed out on sending a photo. Maybe I'll be more alert for 2018. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, November 06, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Lang's calendar is a very nice publication. And naturally it's pretty neat to be featured in it. My '12, Pete, made their calendar in February 2015. I didn't send one in this year, might give it a try for 2018, but I'll procrastinate as usual and forget.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James E Bowery on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 06:31 am:

Thank you Lang's My 1927 T touring is the May photo.

Jim Bowery

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration