OT. Old haulers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT. Old haulers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 04:11 pm:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/carhaul/galleries/72157623892775065/

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9asip4xSDSo be sure to click the full screen option.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 04:17 pm:

Oh to have a few of those car and trucks today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 05:00 pm:

Beautiful Trucks and cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

The Red White with the T's on top was at the Miracle of America Museum near Kalispell on the Glacier MTFCA Tour. Maybe someone knows who owns it. I believe those photos were taken at that spot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 05:42 pm:

What great cars and trucks. Thanks for the Pics!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke----central TX. on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 06:07 pm:

those are some great looking cars and trucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 11:59 am:

Nice stroll down memory lane. Brought back great memories of going with my dad to the new car dealers when the new models came out every spring. Thanks :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 12:58 pm:

Well I guess I too fit the title ... :-)

Old Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 12:18 am:

The picture by Richard with the 3 people walking past the hauler looks like it might have been taken on the old White Field (previously the Hershey airport until about 1978)

Is there anybody still around (besides me) who might remember the airport with the small airplanes flying in and out?
The Blue Field was below the airport. (now the amusement park.)
And the Red Field was east of the Blue Field on the other side of Park Ave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, November 11, 2016 - 11:11 am:

The above photo of the transport with the T's aboard is in Montana - we were also on that National Tour.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration