Brass Horn Mounting Bracket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Brass Horn Mounting Bracket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garry Potter on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 04:17 pm:

The brass horn mounting bracket 6432MB continues to break on several of my Model T's
At Hershey this year a private vendor was selling a modified version of this bracket with the same screw hole placements. He was manufacturing these in cast brass and selling for $20. I should have bought several
Can someone tell me his name or contact so I can order
Thanks
Garry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 04:31 pm:

Garry, I hope someone contacts you with the vendor's name.

In the meantime - if you still have your Hershey program, there is a map and listing of vendors in the back - if you remember which field he was in, perhaps looking at the map or listing will jog your memory.

If you don't have your copy of the Hershey program, share what you remember about him and I will look in my copy and let you know what I find. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 04:36 pm:

Wasn't that the guy on the side of the Orange Field closest to the Giant Center?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 05:16 pm:

Garry, I don't think I am the vendor you're thinking of, but I modify original style brackets to make them stronger. The modification is all but invisible. If you want, send me your broken ones and I will modify/repair them.

rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garry Potter on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

RV
Thanks for your input. At the moment all my brackets have been repaired and on the cars. I know they will break again
What do you charge for repairs
Thanks
Garry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 03:17 pm:

$15 per bracket.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration