Vendor information needed for torpedo windshield support

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Vendor information needed for torpedo windshield support
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Monday, November 07, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

I've searched three of the vendors catalogues for the windshield support for an 11 torpedo that attaches to the side of the body but don't see a listing. Does anyone have a lead they can direct me to? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 01:58 am:

Hi John,

Are these what you are looking for?

https://www.modeltford.com/item/7821KK.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 08:39 am:

Bill that's part of it but I need the brass rod or tube plus the piece that connects to the windshield hinge. Thanks for your help Bill.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration