Att: Connecticut T people

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Att: Connecticut T people
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim on Tuesday, November 08, 2016 - 10:23 am:

I don't know this man but I do feel bad for him. Douglas Angilly in Enfield, CT needs some help. He's put his T up for sale due to medical and financial issues.

His words: "It has come to the time that I have to give up on my project that I've been working on for year-and-a-half a half because of the stress that is putting on the my body. I have a Ford Model T, 1923-24 vintage. I've been working on building a van body and trying to keep the vehicle running but it's just too painful on my joints. If you have any interest please respond to this post with questions or show your interest in it I will post several pictures I also have parts for sale. The parts I have a good solid engine block with new hardened seats a a 15-16 frame, front axles rear axles lots of Wheels and other parts. I'm not looking to break the bank here just trying to recoup some of the money spent, thank you for your time."

It's "this close" to being done. His number is 860-593-0594. Is anyone close enough to go help him finish the car? Or maybe someone that might be interested in buying it, finishing it, and taking him for a ride in it?

Can't remember how to post pictures on here so here's a link to one of the facebook postings:

https://scontent.fbos1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14925265_1272873762734258_837666 113631766967_n.jpg?oh=4797052464a19a07401c74530fb1b0d9&oe=58CE5931

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration